DATA PROCESSING HOLDERGRAFICOM by Ferrucci Sandro – via Milano 17/a – 56010 Vicopisano (PI) – ITALY Email address of the Owner: email@example.com
METHOD AND PLACE OF THE TREATMENT OF DATA COLLECTED
TREATMENT MODEThe Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal carriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of the Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENTThe Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment.However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
PLACEThe Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data. You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
CONSERVATION PERIODThe Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING COLLECTEDThe Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms, Managing contacts and sending messages, Contacting the User, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Heat mapping and recording sessions, Remarketing and behavioral targeting and Commercial affiliation. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATAPersonal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
COMMERCIAL AFFILIATIONThis type of service allows this Website to display advertisements of products or services offered by third parties. The ads can be viewed in the form of advertising links as banners in various graphic forms. Clicking on the icon or on the banner published on this Website is tracked by the third party services listed below and is shared with this Website. To find out what data are collected, please refer to the privacy policies of each service.
CONTACT THE USER
CONTACT FORM (THIS WEB SITE)By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header. Personal Data collected: email and name.
MANAGEMENT OF CONTACTS AND SENDING MESSAGESThis type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
HEAT MAPPING AND SESSION REGISTRATIONThe heat mapping services are used to identify which areas of a page are subject to the passage of the cursor or click of the mouse in order to detect which of them attract the most interest. These services allow to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior. Some of these services may record sessions and make them available for later viewing.
INTERACTION WITH SOCIAL NETWORK AND EXTERNAL PLATFORMSThis type of services allows interaction with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website. The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to any social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
STATISTICSThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
DISPLAY OF CONTENTS FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMSThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and to interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
USER RIGHTSUsers may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.